Switzerland County Courthouse
The Switzerland County Courthouse was built in 1864 and is in the classic revival style. The courtroom is intact and has its original furnishings. Large windows line the exterior walls. A new addition has been added using the same architectural style. The courtyard has a gazebo, a six sided privy and many old trees. A Veteran’s Memorial can be found on the southwest corner.